IPV6 support for samba

ahmed.feroz at wipro.com ahmed.feroz at wipro.com
Thu Nov 23 17:36:33 GMT 2006

Hi Stefan,
I have attached the ethereal trace of packet exchange for name
resolution.
In the network trace as you can see the machine with IPv6 address
fe80::3ca7:e38:8ece:c6df is sending a multicast packet (ff02::1:3) for
name resolution.. and the machine  with IPv6 address
fe80::c34:4a80:ba38:c4da has responded for the request...

Thanks & Regards

Feroz Ahmed

Wipro Technologies

Bangalore