Hashed password functions?

Brian Krahmer brian at krahmer.com
Fri May 12 18:16:35 GMT 2006

I didn't get any responses to my previous message.  I am trying to
finish up a couple additions to the service control manager functions,
but need to know what to do with the password parameter to
CreateService.  It seems to be a 16 or 32-byte hashed value, depending
on the length of the password.  I'm sure there probably are some
functions already in samba that I can utilize, but I don't even know
where to start looking.  Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
brian