ldap filter gone and sambadomainnname not checked

Henrik Nordstrom henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Fri Mar 3 22:05:05 GMT 2006

fre 2006-03-03 klockan 15:03 +0100 skrev Volker Lendecke:
> On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 01:45:08PM +0100, Pierre Filippone wrote:
> > I'll take the .9999. That will give me enough time, I think. :-)
> > Thanks for your help.
>
> You can also allocate an oid yourself somewhere.
>
> I always forget where you can do that, jerry might know
> that.

You get an Private Enterprise number from IANA, then use this to build
your hierarchy of OIDs in different protocols (SNMP, LDAP etc..).

Note that each organisation only gets a single entry no matter how small
or large you are. It is the organisations responsibility to manage the
allocation of OIDs below it's own enterprise number.

Regards
Henrik