License inquiry

donmtm donmtm at
Thu Jun 8 09:08:07 GMT 2006

You can create a PDC or an NT like domain using samba. My question is ,
having windows based clients only require the license that come with every
Windows client software or an additional license is required lets say if you
access a shared directory that belongs to a samba based/Unix/Linux server?

More information about the samba-technical mailing list