svn commit: samba r16812 - in trunk/source: . include profile smbd utils

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Jul 5 03:42:29 GMT 2006

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 03:11:13AM +0000, jpeach at samba.org wrote:
> Author: jpeach
> Date: 2006-07-05 03:11:12 +0000 (Wed, 05 Jul 2006)
> New Revision: 16812
>
> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=16812
>
> Log:
> Refactor shared memory profiling to make the call counts and cumulative
> times two arrays. This makes it a lot easier to write succinct code to
> deal with these.
>
> Add compatibility macros so that existing references continue to work.
>
> Add a new idle counter to track how much time is spent waiting for the
> client to send a packet.
>
> Bump the shared memory version number.
>
> Add a --profile-rates option to smbstatus to show the rate-converted
> times and counts from the shared memory metrics. Sample output:

James, I think you've broken the non-profile build :

Linking bin/smbstatus
utils/status.o(.text+0xa6c): In function `main':
utils/status.c:675: undefined reference to `status_profile_dump'
utils/status.o(.text+0xa88):utils/status.c:678: undefined reference to `status_profile_rates'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bin/smbstatus] Error 1

Please fix asap.

Jeremy.