patch: don't show /tmp/ if path is unset

Bjoern JACKE samba at j3e.de
Mon Feb 6 15:01:17 GMT 2006

On 2006-02-06 at 07:53 -0600 Gerald (Jerry) Carter sent off:
>> - make shares without "path" definition "available = no" because
>> divulging /tmp/ was evil
>
>This one breaks backwards compatibility.  Which I can go
>along with as long as everyone agrees it is a good idea.
>We need to make sure that [IPC$] is not affected by this
>change though.

due to my tests IPC$ and ADMIN$ are both unaffected by this. Other
(non-dfs) shares without path simply disappear. INHO the benefit of
higher security for accidently misconfigured systems is higher than
the broken backwards compatibility, which would only affect broken
setups anyway. :-)

Cheers
Bjoern