Samba 3.0.21 & NTLMSSP with NTLMv2

Jet Info registers at inbox.ru
Fri Feb 3 08:34:29 GMT 2006

Hi, Andrew & Samba Team!

I read the archive of samba-technical posted on May 17 00:06:40 GMT 2003 (link
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2003-May/029542.html) and I have
same problem:
If I configure my Domain to "use NTLMv2 only, refuse LM&NTLM" and configure samba
to use NTLMv2 (client NTLMv2 auth = Yes client lanman auth = No), I can
successfully connect to a samba share.
But if I also configure XP client
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\MSV1_0]
"NtlmMinClientSec"=dword:00080000 - "Minimum session security for NTLMSSP based
(including secure RPC) clients - require NTLMv2 session security. I got 'the
network request is not supported.' at the XP client
Does new Samba version support NTLMv2 in NTLMSSP?
If not, Is it planned to include this option in future?