infiniband: ?

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri Dec 1 21:01:19 GMT 2006

Peter,

 > Unfortunately, I don't have any public site for this (only a local mirror of
 > yours).
 > Perhaps could you give me access for pushing?

sure, I've setup something temporary for you, while Alexander works on
a more permanent solution. Your tree is at http://samba.org/~tridge/psomogyi

You can push like this:

  rsync --delete-excluded --exclude-from=.bzrignore -CPavz --delete . psomogyi at samba.org::psomogyi/

I'll send you the password separately.

 > BTW. Thanks, I've read some bzr doc... but if you have other special
 > options/extra branches necessary than simple pull/push, plz tell me.

start like this:

  bzr branch http://samba.org/~tridge/ctdb/

then make edits, use 'bzr diff' and 'bzr status' to review them, and
then do 'bzr commit' to commit them locally. Use the above rsync
command to push your tree to the web site. Use 'bzr merge' to pull in
changes from my tree (or from Alexanders tree, by specifying his URL).

To make your commits appear on the samba-cvs mailing list, then add
lines like this to your ~/.bazaar/bazaar.conf

 [DEFAULT]
  email = Peter Somogyi <psomogyi at gamax.hu>
  post_commit=bzrlib.plugins.email.post_commit
  post_commit_to=samba-cvs at samba.org
  post_commit_sender=psomogyi at gamax.hu
  post_commit_url=http://samba.org/~tridge/psomogyi/

And install the 'email' plugin like this:

 mkdir -p ~/.bazaar/plugins
 cd ~/.bazaar/plugins
 bzr branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~lifeless/bzr-email/trunk/ email

Cheers, Tridge