infiniband: ?

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Fri Dec 1 11:05:23 GMT 2006

Peter Somogyi wrote:
> Hi Tridge,
>
>> I think what you need to do next is to create a bzr branch of the
>> ctdb prototype I've done and start filling in an ib/ directory. Are
>> you familiar with what you need to do with bzr? (I'd be happy to
>> give you a few line example if it would help).
> Unfortunately, I don't have any public site for this (only a local
> mirror of yours). Perhaps could you give me access for pushing?
I'm working on getting such facility added to samba.org fleet. Expect it
in a couple of weeks.

> BTW. Thanks, I've read some bzr doc... but if you have other special
>  options/extra branches necessary than simple pull/push, plz tell me.

bzr branch url /* branch off existing parent */
bzr pull /* pull changes from the tracked parent branch */
bzr merge url /* merge changes from another branch */

that's basically how I'm working right now with Tridge.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Samba Team                      http://www.samba.org/