CVS tag for lates samba 3.0 series

Dhruva Krishnamurthy dhruvakm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 04:58:25 GMT 2006

Hi,

On 4/29/06, John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw at qsl.net> wrote:
> I have sent DK instructions on how to use rsync on Linux to maintain a
> local copy of SAMBA_3_0 and SAMBA 4 on an OpenVMS system.

Thanks to John for all the support. For anyone interested in accessing
Samba sources using SVN from behind a proxy/firewall, one could try
tuunnelling.
 I used GNU Proxytunnel to tunnel through the proxy/firewall and am
able to access the Samba subversion repository.

with best regards,
dk

--
dhruva (dk)
Views expressed in this email are my personal views unless explicitly mentioned.