[Question] Smbtorture simulate Domain Logins / Joins

Guenther Deschner gd at samba.org
Tue Sep 13 08:19:33 GMT 2005

Hi Michael,

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 09:59:18AM +0200, Michael Gasch wrote:
> hi list,
>
> quick question:
> could somebody please tell me, which test in smbtorture (3.0.20) is
> responsible for simulating domain logins and joins? i couldn't really
> find any documentation about it

most probably you are referring to the samba4 smbtorture RPC-LOGIN test.
There isn't actually a lot of information available how to run this test.

If want to emulate domain logons with that test you'll have to handedit
the hardcoded usernames, machinenames and passwords yourself in the source
code.

Maybe this helps for the beginning,

Guenther

--
Günther Deschner                    GPG-ID: 8EE11688
Novell / SUSE LINUX                       gd at suse.de
Samba Team                              gd at samba.org