libmsrpc patch

Chris Nicholls skel at samba.org
Fri Sep 2 22:53:32 GMT 2005

>Ok, so long as libmsrpc is disabled once I merge (replace)
>and we can fix and rebuild as we go I'm cool with it.

That works for me as well. I'll start taking a look at the new rpcclient
stuff to get a feel for it.

Also, has anyone taken a look at the changes to source/Makefile.in in
the libmsrpc patch? I'm not sure if I jacked into it 'properly'.

I created variables CAC_OBJ and CAC_PICOBJ for the object files and
created a rule cac which builds and links bin/libmsrpc.so and
bin/libmsrpc.a.  Then I added 'cac' to the SHLIBS variable.

I called it cac because there was already a rule to create libmsrpc.a
(which I don't think was actually doing anything) and  a LIBMSRPC_OBJ
variable, it should probably be changed from cac to libmsrpc.

If I didn't do things the proper way it should be fixed as well.

Chris