Sidebar to Apple OS X SMB issues across VPN

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 25 12:03:12 GMT 2005

  Hmmn, with the new ethereal reporting on per-type
response times, could you get a capture of a
client doing the same operations to a linux server?
  We could then look at the comparative getfirst/getnext
times.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest