(no subject)

win 100 euro filip at win100euro.be
Thu Oct 20 23:50:48 GMT 2005

ALWAYS A WINNER  www.win100dollar.com

The visitor : A winner
www.win100dollar.com  is a site where the visitor can click on the advertisers pixel blocks. By clicking on the right image at the right time, the visitor wins 100 dollar. For free. Every day.

The Advertiser : A winner
New clients within seven days or a refund.

The third way
There are two known ways to advertise on the internet : CPC (cost per click) or placing ads on a site via banners. CPC is effective, but expensive (500 clicks, cost : 100 dollar). Placing ads is expensive and : less clicks.

Walk with us on the third way : a lot of clicks for 100 euro a year.
www.win100dollar.com  is the site where the visitor has to click on the images of the advertisers. By clicking on the right image and answering a question about an advertiser he wins 100 dollar.

What´s the advantage for the advertiser?
Every visitor has to click if he wants to win 100 dollar.
A lot of visitors on the advertisers site though.

A little pixel-block will do the job, because the 100 dollar can be hided everywhere.

How many visitors?
First of all, we advertise on the Milliondollar Homepage.
Second, we  send 1000 mails every day to explain people how to win 100 dollar for free.
And last but not least, every day a winner who tells a friend who tells a friend who tells a friend... A lot of friends and always new people.

We guarantee 3000 unique visitors per day.

So, any business in here for you? You can buy pixels online on www.win100dollar.com

Not enough results for you after seven days? Ask your money back. (Paypal guaranteed : if you´re not refunded, you start a claim at Paypal´s site)

Kind regards,

Philip Dubois