Domain name string in SMB Negotiate Protocol Response always

Durrani, Amir Adurrani at JPSHealth.org
Wed Oct 5 14:13:52 GMT 2005

Andrew,
          Thanks for your response back. I am attaching the trace you
can open it using Ethereal. I really appreciate if you can point me in
some direction. At this point I have expanded all my resources and have
gotten nowhere yet. If you want to discuss this trace please send me
your phone I can call you tomorrow morning first thing.
Thanks a bunch,
Amir

This electronic transmission and any attached files are intended solely for the person or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use, including taking any action concerning this information by anyone other than the named recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete the original message from your system.