svn commit: samba r11804 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source: librpc/rpc torture/rpc

Mon Nov 21 06:40:55 GMT 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 03:27:08PM +1100, tridge at samba.org wrote:
> don't worry about this - I finally managed to find the problems and
> 'make test' now passes again. The session key problem was caused by
> the removal of the

Sorry that I caused so much trouble. At least I thought that I had run the rpc
tests without and with the patch, and both states failed the same tests. It
might have been that I stuffed up the non-patched one for other reasons.

Thanks for looking into this!

> I also think the dcerpc_auth.c async code needs a few comments. It
> took me several hours to find those two small bugs :-(

Abartlet also asked for the comments back, wait one or two hours...

Volker