svn commit: samba r11558 - in trunk/examples: . perfcounter

Marcin Krzysztof Porwit mporwit at centeris.com
Wed Nov 9 01:44:06 GMT 2005

James,

I have not looked at it, but I will be happy to take
a closer look once we ship V1 of our management console.

At this point perfcounters are still in a bit of a fragile
state, and the API for loading data into them will get
cleaned up and stabilized over the next samba release or two.
The API is a little clunky right now, requiring the end user
to keep straight what object has instances, how many, what
the counter/object relationships are, and various sundry
housekeeping tasks. I want to clean that up so that then
anything (including PCP) could easily insert data into the
registry.

--
Marcin Krzysztof Porwit
mporwit at centeris.com