PATCH - Add replacement sys_mkdir

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 04:48:25 GMT 2005

Hi,

--- Andrew Tridgell <tridge at osdl.org> wrote:
> This doesn't mean the patch has to be minimum size, it just has to be
> minimally intrusive. So I don't mind if we have to re-arrange the code
> a bit to make the ReactOS patch cleaner, as long as those
> rearrangements make the code cleaner for both posix and non-posix
> systems.

The mkdir-sans-mode.diff that is attached should make everyone happy. Trying to work around the
mkdir function declaration in io.h in mingw was a bit of a pain but this should work and cause
anyone on the POSIX side any problems. Please apply to svn if its good for you.

Also attached is my current dirty-hack.diff which shows the other areas that will need to be
addressed in the Win32/ReactOS port. With this patch smbd is failing on a few linking errors I
have not had a chance to deal with.

Thanks
Steven

Yahoo! Mail Mobile