**** SPAM **** 6.5: Re: [Samba] Re: nazi spam in German over list address

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Mon May 16 16:34:51 GMT 2005

On May 16, kmb at kmb.com said:
> All
>
> Has any consideration been made to converting the list to a forum? in that
> way everyone can just check the web site instead of checking the
> inbox?  For those folk who rather read the mail most forum software can

Somewhat off-topic for the list, and possibly discussed before, but
you can always read the list via one of the list-archive sites, such
as the official archive, http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/
or via a mail-to-news gateway, nntp://news.gmane.org/

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"Flames will be automatically sent to the Windows equivalent of /dev/null, once
 I find where that actually is." - Tony Collins