clilist

Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com
Wed Mar 23 04:55:56 GMT 2005

Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> writes:

> Ok, here is the patch I'm going to check into SVN. Please test.
> Thanks for finding this bug. It wasn't being triggered by my or
> Jerry's test cases so I'm really glad you got it :-).

With very, very limited testing, it appears to do the right thing in the case
where it was doing the wrong thing previously.  Cool!  I'll do much more
testing beginning Thursday.  Unfortunately, I wont be available to do anything
with this tomorrow, so hopefully it is truly working entirely properly now for
release.

Cheers,

Derrell