clilist

Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com
Wed Mar 23 01:59:17 GMT 2005

Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> writes:

> dirlist should be the raw memory buffer containing the level responses
> from the findfirst appended with all subsequent findnext's. total_received
> is the sum of all the ff_searchcount returned from the client. The
> interpret_long_filename returns the number of bytes consumed in this
> filename entry. So p should be walking through the dirlist buffer one
> entry at a time once all the ff/fn level info has been placed into it.
>
> I don't see a bug in this....

I agree: it *looks* fine.  There's clearly something wrong though.  If I print
out finfo.name as it calls fn(), it does what I described.  I'm still working
it.  The problem will be obvious once I find it. :-)

Derrell