Samba UDP Packet 0 TTL

Sturgis, Grant Grant.Sturgis at arraybiopharma.com
Mon Mar 14 18:41:32 GMT 2005

Chris,

Very helpful, thanks a bunch.  This system is running 2.4.21-15.EL which
is a few revisions old.  I think we can update to the newest EL kernel,
perhaps that will make a difference.  I will check for other local
broadcast packets from this system and will post more info if / when I
can find them.

-G

sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by