Catching more principals in ads_keytab_verify_ticket()

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Sat Mar 12 01:01:14 GMT 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 03:21:51PM -0800, Doug VanLeuven wrote:
> Jeremy Allison wrote:

> >>Ooops.  Forgot to attach the patch.
> >>

> >Applied, thanks !
> >

> Just a reminder.
> This patch works in conjunction with Michael Brown's patch to
> kerberos_verify.c.
> If you don't want to use that patch, then essentially the same thing
> needs to be done in kerberos_verify.c for these names  to be matched and
> used there.

Yes, but I can't use his patch as-is due to the memory leak of not freeing
the keytab entry after reading.

This is why I *hate* kerberos. No one ever writes working kerberos code. Ever.
Not even me - I bet even when I've fixed it there's another problem somewhere... :-).

I'm re-working the patch right now.

Jeremy.