New problems compiling 3.0.20pre2 on Sun Solaris

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Jun 27 17:13:08 GMT 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 01:09:35PM -0400, David Collier-Brown wrote:
>  Ok, Richard, can you send me some details? I wasn't paying attention until
> Jeremy said "Sun" and "fix" (;-))
>  And private is a keyword...

This is the current list of words we're avoiding :

#ifndef __cplusplus
#define class #error DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES
#define private #error DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES
#define public #error DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES
#define protected #error DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES
#define template #error DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES
#define this #error DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES
#define new #error DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES
#define delete #error DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES
#define friend #error DONT_USE_CPLUSPLUS_RESERVED_NAMES
#endif

Jeremy.