New problems compiling 3.0.20pre2 on Sun Solaris

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 27 17:09:35 GMT 2005

  Ok, Richard, can you send me some details? I wasn't paying attention until
Jeremy said "Sun" and "fix" (;-))
  And private is a keyword...

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest