Fixing the Solaris groups limit (CR 4088757 *Escalated* Updated P5 kernel/other Customer would like to increase ngroups_max more than 32)

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Thu Jun 16 17:10:06 GMT 2005

No, I'm sorry to say I haven't.  I'll have a look tonight.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest