svn commit: samba r7133 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/lib/ldb/ldb_sqlite3: .

derrell at samba.org derrell at samba.org
Sun Jun 5 02:15:59 GMT 2005

Andrew Tridgell <tridge at osdl.org> writes:

> btw, is there some reason you still have my copyright on it as well? I
> don't think I wrote any of the code in ldb_sqlite3.c for example. As
> you have done, it is common to say "based upon the code from xxx.c by
> Someone Else", but to assign copyright implies something a bit
> stronger.

It's basis is as a clone of ldb_ldap.c.  The structure of the file and at
least some of the code is directly from either that file or ldb_tdb.c.  I tend
not to remove others' copyrights when I modify their code.  If you'd prefer
that I remove yours entirely, that's fine with me.  Just give me the word.

Cheers,

Derrell