MIT Kerberos DAL reference code published

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jun 2 12:39:09 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 05:51 -0600, Vinayak Hegde wrote:
> Hi,
>  Database plug-ability in MIT Kerberos allowing the use of external
> back-end was one of the important requirements of Samba4.
>
>  I have published the MIT Kerberos Database Abstraction Layer (DAL) code
> for reference at the following URL:
> http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfcontent/private.php/mit-krb-ldap/homepage/DAL-code/dal-2005-jun-02-src.tar.gz

It is good to finally see the code.  Unfortunately, I can't make much
sense of it without the MIT code, and you have it in a rather odd
format.  Is it available as a patch against a particular version of MIT
kerberos?

To be honest, I don't expect this will change the course we are set on
for Samba4 development, but it will be interesting to watch.