Build Farm Updates to samba-cvs

Green, Paul Paul.Green at stratus.com
Mon Jan 3 16:40:12 GMT 2005

Vance Lankhaar wrote:
> I've set up a little script to quickly summarize what's changed on the
> build farm and emails it to one of the lists. For now, I've
> set it up to
> go to the samba-cvs mailing list. I don't know how people feel about
> getting non-commit messages on the list, but I think it's probably a
> better place to send the status updates than samba-technical.
>
> Does anyone have any objection to sending these messages to samba-cvs?
> Or perhaps a better suggestion?

Who is the audience?  If it is samba developers, then samba-cvs is
reasonable.  If it is the people who maintain the build farm machines, then
perhaps build-farmers would be more appropriate.  If both groups need the
data, then perhaps it should go out to both lists...

Thanks
PG
--
Paul Green, Senior Technical Consultant, Stratus Technologies.
Day: +1 978-461-7557; FAX: +1 978-461-3610; AIM: PaulGreen