Patch for 1345

Tony Gaddis tony at permastor.net
Fri Feb 4 04:42:13 GMT 2005

I am using samba-3.0.4 on a linux 2.4.26 kernel.

As I was testing my system, I also ran into bug 1345.  I tried to install
the patch:
http://samba.org/~jerry/patches/post-3.0.4/samba-3.0.4.patch to the 3.0.4
download.

When I tried to compile, it failed in the rpc-server/srv_pipe.c.  I believe
that is because the patch adds another argument to
smb_io_rpc_auth_netsec_chk, RPC_AUTH_NETSEC_SIGN_OR_SEAL_CHK_LEN, and the
include file, include/proto.h, declaration of the function still has four
arguments.  Or that is my best guess.  I did not find anything about this
failure in the bugzilla report.

Thanks
Tony Gaddis