PAC Sucess!

mschwartz at dcscorp.net mschwartz at dcscorp.net
Tue Aug 30 12:06:02 GMT 2005

A major Kudos is in order!  Outstanding news on the PAC!

I would really like to do some testing outside of the basic file system.
 At this point, could someone send me their config files for Samba4 so
I can test domain joins/logons and other things?  I attempted to
"guess" some of the config setting but no dice.  Do I need to configure
Heimdal separately?  Any help provided will allow me to be of some use.

Thanks!
Matt