deleting a machine account from a domain.

vira gc nihargc at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 16 05:34:41 GMT 2005

Hi,
  Thanks for the reply. I am looking for RPC APIs to
do the same job. I need to delete existing machine
account   using those APIs from inside a program.
  I went through the 'net' utility implementaion. I
could see only ADS leave and no RPC leave or delete as
far as machine account is considered.
  If there are no RPC APIs then what is the best way
to delete the already existing machine account. Can we
use LDAP API's to delete?

reagrds
--nihar.