compatibility between SRVTOOLS and Samba-PDC .Help!

kunyliu kunyliu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:49:37 GMT 2005

I want to use NT4's SRVTOOLS to manage the Samba-PDC,But when i use it ,i
mean ,when i add a account for windows,Samba can only receive the username
from the tool. The others ,such as logon_path,Fullname and Description
cannot be received by samba. Is some thing wrong with samba?
 what can i do ?
 I add the information of a user to the LDAP-server by LDIF-file handly .It
works fine.And the SRVTOOLS can read it correctly.
 Can samba receive all the informations from SRVTOOLS?