libmsrpc user priv access mask

Chris Nicholls cnicholl at uoguelph.ca
Tue Aug 2 04:32:53 GMT 2005

Hi,

Do you think it would be worthwhile to use access bits for the LSA
functions that require user privileges (LsaAddAccountRights for
example)?  This would entail writing a function that translates between
the access bits and an array of string representations of the privs.  I
think it would make developing with the library much cleaner, even
though there are only a small handful of functions that will actually
use it.  But I thought I would see if there are any comments before
going through with it.

Chris