Volunteers For news.samba.org Reports

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Sep 25 05:30:50 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 07:44, Deryck Hodge wrote:

> Hi, all.
>
> I'm looking for volunteers to help with a couple of news.samba.org
> reports I'd like to implement.  If you're looking for a way to help out
> around here and you frequent this list or #samba-technical, then read
> on.  Otherwise, feel free to delete and move on.

I would point out (to those who don't already live there, and I know
Dereck does ;-) that covering the #samba-technical channel (and seeing
the followup on samba-cvs) is critical, to gain a real understanding of
how things are moving.  A lot of development (and a lot of everything
else) occurs there, and it's hard to follow that from the lists.

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at samba.org
Authentication Developer, Samba Team            http://samba.org
Student Network Administrator, Hawker College   abartlet at hawkerc.net