svn commit: lorikeet r102 - in trunk/samba4-ad-thesis: .

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Oct 26 00:41:29 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 09:38, Luke Howard wrote:
> >Grammer fixes from jmcd, and and a global find on it's...
>
> Would those be grammar fixes? :-)

Clearly I should do neither after midnight :-)

For those lurking on samba-technical (and not samba-cvs), my final-year
research project has been on adding Kerberos support to Samba4, so as to
extend the 'Active Directory Domain Controller' work from NTLM only to
including Kerberos.

I regularly update the PS and PDF on my website:

http://hawkerc.net/staff/abartlet/thesis-chapters.ps.gz
http://hawkerc.net/staff/abartlet/thesis-chapters.pdf

I'm looking for review, and I also take patches :-)

Many thanks to those who have already taken the time to proof and review
it.

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at samba.org
Authentication Developer, Samba Team            http://samba.org
Student Network Administrator, Hawker College   abartlet at hawkerc.net