svn commit: samba r3708 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/smbd: .

Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE
Fri Nov 12 21:28:45 GMT 2004

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 10:14:06PM +0100, Lars MÜLLER wrote:
> Remove it. Best if the changes are included in 3.0.9. Then I'll remove
> 'printcap cache time' from our default smb.conf.

Just as I've hit that recently again: You can remove the check for 'idmap uid'
& friends from the winbind startup scripts. winbind nowadays works fine as a
proxy only.

Volker