Windows port of Samba 4 branch

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 23:20:53 GMT 2004

Hello,
I have discussed a windows port of Samba 4 with some of the developers
off list and its now time to come forward and see if anyone else is
interested in joining the project. I am a developer with the ReactOS
project and am interested in porting Samba to Windows so we can use it
in ReactOS. I have not really done much as of yet although I did do a
little work with Elrond of Samba-TNG in getting a lot of it to build
and configure. My plan is to start and develop Samba on Microsoft
Visual Studio and Mingw with MSYS. Feedback is welcome.

Thanks
Steven