SMB Client Modifications

Noah Korba nkorba at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:11:47 GMT 2004

Hello,

I've made some modifications to the smbclient (compiles as
"xsmbclient"), that produces pipe-seperated responses which makes it
easier for a wrapping script to parse information coming from the
smbclient. I was told that I need to inform the SMB developers about
any changes I make to the SMB project, due to the license the SMB
project uses. Is there anyone I need to contact, or does posting to
this list get the message out to those who need to know?

Thanks,

Noah