Can cli_samr_query_usergroups() get domain local group?

=?big5?q?=A9|=AB=C2?= sw_chao at yahoo.com.tw
Fri May 28 04:10:54 GMT 2004

Hello all,

            In 3.0.4,  try "net rpc user info USER1 -Sserver -Uadministrator" to list groups that USER1 belongs to, it fails to get back any domain local group.

            I found the reason is cli_samr_query_usergroups() (in rpc_user_info_internals(), utils/net_rpc.c) can't response domain local group from a w2k server.

            That is, if a user is belonging to several kinds of groups, we can get all except domain local groups.

            Is there any way to fix this?

            Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Shiang-Wei Chao