Samba 2.0.3

Clusone Company Spa clucom at tin.it
Tue Mar 23 16:36:23 GMT 2004

I have on my sco Unix Open Server 5.0.4 the version of samba 2.0.3 and I use
it to print through client win98 without problem. I also use samba services
to see folders and files located on Unix through Network access on win98 .
My personalized smb.conf is here attached.
I have recently configured a PC with a WinXP Home edition and I confirm the
print service of samba work fine but I can't see the folder and files
indicated on smb.conf (euconta, stampe and root). The error is that I have
not permission for access.
What can I do to resolve this problem?
May you help me ?
Thanks in advance