i18n question.

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Mar 9 17:53:29 GMT 2004

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 06:07:18PM +0900, Shiro Yamada wrote:

> >Well that's what I'd like you to check - I don't want to have
> >broken that.
> >

> It seems as though you have broken it this time around. I can't manipulate
> a file with '\' byte, nor a directory.

I fixed a problem with this yesterday after an email from Simo.
Can you CVS update to ensure you have the same code I'm running
(as of the morning of March 10th your date). I'm hoping this will
have fixed this problem (the bug would have had the effect you
describe).

If you can still reproduce the problem please send me a filename
in EUC encoding that will reproduce it as well as the codepage
parameter contents of your smb.conf.

Thanks,

	Jeremy.