svn commit: samba r1052 - branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/lib/ldb/man/man3

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Mon Jun 7 04:48:49 GMT 2004

Jelmer,

 > tridge, do you need to keep the ldb manpage in source/lib/ldb/docs/ or
 > would it be ok if I imported it into docs-4.0 ?

I hope that ldb will become a fairly widely used database library, so
I think it needs documentation outside the samba tree. The core of
that should be manual pages for all of the ldb_*() functions.

I think the easiest way to make this happen is to keep the docs in
source/lib/ldb/docs/, so everything under source/lib/ldb/ is part of
the standalone library. We should have a similar tree under
source/lib/tdb/

Sound ok?