samba4: unsigned char -> uint8

Anthony Liguori aliguor at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 3 14:52:44 GMT 2004

> > Should probably stick with int and unsigned int...
>
> What about just "uint", since that doesn't end with "_t"?

Well since you put it in the form of a question, I'll put in my two cents.
 uint is fine by the standard.  However, the standard goes out of it's way
to define lots of special types (like size_t, ptrdiff_t, etc.).  I'd
personally stick with standard types whenever possible and not get into
the habit of redining types all over the place.

Anthony Liguori
Linux/Active Directory Interoperability
Linux Technology Center (LTC) - IBM Austin
E-mail: aliguor at us.ibm.com
Phone: (512) 838-1208
Tie Line: 678-1208