problema listing trusts (LSAENUMERATETRUSTEDDOMAIN)

José Rafael zerafael at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:40:31 GMT 2004

We are with problems with Trusts.

When we include a machine with Samba 3.0.5 as Member Server of a Server NT,
all the 64 Trusts are listed by the command wbinfo - m. However, if to place
a machine with Samba 3.0.5 as Member Server of a Samba/LDAP 3.0.5 Server,
no Trust is listed by the command wbinfo - m.

DETAILS

[Client Samba + Server Samba/ldap]
Observing with Ethereal, we verify that a package LSA
(LSAENUMERATETRUSTEDDOMAINS) returns only 10 trusts and a
message STATUS_MORE_ENTRIES.
PS: if the server have less than 10 domains trusts, LSAENUMERATETRUSTEDDOMAINS
works fine

[Client Samba + Server NT]
Observing with Ethereal, we verify that the package LSA
returns all 64 domains, but shows the Domain Name (in the LSA package) only
for domains 1-10. 11-64 shows only SID.

[Client NT + Server Samba/ldap]
All requests are OK

Thanks