[AUTO-RESPONSE] Overseas until 11th August

David Luyer david_luyer at pacific.net.au
Wed Jul 28 19:36:36 GMT 2004

This is an automatic response.  You should received this message at
most once per week.

I am overseas until the 11th of August and will only be reading
e-mail infrequently.  I will not be answering my phone while
overseas.

I have received your e-mail message and will read it on my return.

If you require a faster response,

 * Please contact Pacific Internet Network Operations Centre
   <noc at pacific.net.au> if your request cannot wait for my return.
   General network operations requests should currently go to this
   address anyway.

 * If you need to contact Pacific Internet urgently, please call
   1300 PAC NOC (1300 622 772).

 * If you need to contact me urgently, please send me a SMS on my
   mobile number.

David.
--
David Luyer                                    Phone:  +61 3 9674 7525
Chief Network Architect        P A C I F I C   Fax:    +61 3 9698 4825