auth_rhosts patch ping

Anthony Heading aheading at jpmorgan.com
Wed Jul 21 13:36:19 GMT 2004

Hi,

I sent patches for two apparent bugs in auth_rhosts.c - bugzilla bugs 1421
and 1425 - about six weeks ago.

However there has been no response, and I'm wondering if I misassigned the category
(ntlm_auth?).  One of the bugs I previously reported maybe two years ago
also with a patch, and also saw no response (though nor can I now find any
info on that submission on the web anywhere).

If anyone could let me know how to push these patches through for review
I'd be grateful!

Thanks

Anthony

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.