svn commit: samba r1522 - branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/include

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri Jul 16 04:02:09 GMT 2004

Andrew,

 > This breaks the request structure out into a common part between the
 > client and server, which the signing code now uses.

I think this is a bad idea, and I would like to see us going back to
having them separate for the client and server. Instead, you can just
pass the pointer and size to the signing functions.

I expect that the request buffer structure will evolve over time in
quite different ways on the client and server. Tying the two together
will just leave us with irrelevant elements from the server exposed in
the client code and vice-versa.

Cheers, Tridge