Browsing fails somewhere svn 4184-4216

Doug VanLeuven roamdad at sonic.net
Fri Dec 17 01:10:22 GMT 2004

AIX 5.2
gcc 3.3.3
samba servers are ads members

After upgrading working AIX to svn 4216 from 4184:
 From win2000 server and win2003 server as clients
net use from command prompt to AIX svn 4184 works.
Browsing from network neighborhood fails
   win2000 error - \\host is not accessable.  The array bounds are invalid.
   win2003 error - \\host is not accessible.  The remote procedure call
failed and did not execute.

smbclient from linux svn 3504 connecting to AIX svn 4184 works.

Maybe the 127k READX?  I'm sorry I'm unable to get closer than this.

Regards, Doug