samba-fu resurrected for 3.0.9 - any interest?

Torsten tkali at bredex.de
Thu Dec 16 13:51:43 GMT 2004

Hi Jurriaan!

I am more a samba user ... but your patch sounds interesting..... I do
not think someone thinks something bad, just a matter of which patch  &
bug & enhancement to do first for the main developers.  We are all just
human beings (hopefully), so it just may take some time to get through
the queue.

Thanks anyway.

-- Torsten.